Want to help them get their wiggle back?
WE HAVE A PLACE FOR YOU!
There are many ways to help Boxer Rescue Angels of Florida! Whether you have a lot of time to give, or only a little, we are grateful and appreciate all who offer the gift of their time to help the Boxers!
One person really can make a difference! Some of our volunteer opportunities include:
- Transport Boxers to their foster homes, vet visits or events
- Foster a Boxer
- Participate in BRAF fundraising events
- Represent BRAF at local pet events
- Hold a fundraising event to benefit BRAF
- Volunteer your professional services (photography, printing, graphic art, etc)
- Web support
- Home visits
- Collect items for garage sales and other fundraising events
- Spread the word about BRAF – word of mouth and “share” and “like” us on facebook
If you are interested in volunteering, please submit an Application and check “Volunteer”.
For those who are unable to give of their time, please consider:
– Donate a tax-deductible monetary contribution which will go directly toward helping the Boxers.
– A Matching Gift Program, if offered by your employer, can increase the value of your contribution. Your benefits or human resources office can provide the info and forms needed.
– Donate Supplies – Boxer Rescue Angels is always in need of the following supplies:
- Large crates (new or gently used) and crate pads
- Fleece throws (no sheets, blankets or comforters please)
- Strong 6’leashes, collars and harnesses
- Stainless food and water bowls
- Gift Cards (pet stores, WalMart, Target)
- Office supplies (#10 envelopes, manilla folders, double pocket folders, pens)
- Gas Cards
A rescue program is only sustainable through the efforts of volunteers and supporters and we thank you for your interest in helping Boxer Rescue Angels of Florida. For more info please Contact Us.